Parent Responsibilities . . .
- Provide student with the opportunity, environment, and time to practice effectively
- Provide student with a well-tuned piano or keyboard in a well-lit area for practicing
- Contact the teacher if the student is exhibiting signs of frustration, disinterest, or boredom with practice or lessons
- Encourage and help the student in home practice while also allowing the student to learn and grow independently
- Failure of the parent to comply with the policy will result in termination of the contract